ABOUT HOW WE COLLECT, USE, AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Last renewal date: August 8th, 2018
UAB “Tarptautinės logistikos centras” (hereinafter referred to as “the Company” or “we”) protects information about you and your privacy. Collecting, managing, and storing information about you we follow the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (abbreviated as “GDPR”)1, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts.
1. What I will find in this Policy?
In this Policy you will find answers to the most important questions about how we collect, handle, and store information about you. This is important for you, so please read this information carefully. This Policy might be changed. For this reason we ask you to visit the website of the Company from time to time at https://www.tlclogistics.lt and read the latest version of this Policy.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
UAB Tarptautinės logistikos centras
Our company registration code is: 136028376
Our address: Minijos g.180, LT-93269 Klaipėda, Lithuania
Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our telephone number: +370 46 301 436
3. What information we collect about you and for which purposes?
We collect, handle, and store the information about you which is necessary to:
- ensure the protection of health, and life of our Company staff, other persons, including the persons in the territory of the Company, as well as the protection of the property of the Company and public order in such vases, when you arrive to the parts or premises of the Company;
- provide you ship agency, ship and freight chartering, freight forwarding, container forwarding, customs agent, and other services of logistics;
- maintain relationships with natural and legal persons represented by you;
- manage and handle enquiries, requests, and complaints;
- protect the rights and interests of the Company – at legal proceedings if needed.
For detailed information, please look The Description of the Data Managed by the Company.
4. To whom do you transfer my information?
When it is permitted by legal acts, and when it is necessary for the reasons indicated in this Notification as the answer to Question 3, we have the right to disclose the information about you:
- to accounting services companies;
- to freight companies;
- to courts of law, supervisory, law enforcements, and other state institutions;
- to lawyers, notaries, court bailiffs, auditors, and consultants;
- to information technology service providers, electronic communication services providers;
- to insurance companies, companies which provide archiving services and other services to our Company.
5. What kind of information shall I provide to you?
Please review the Description of the Data Managed by the Company– you shall provide only such information about yourself which is necessary to provide you the services – ship agent services, ship and freight chartering services, freight forwarding services, container chartering services, customs office agents services, and other logistics services, and when such information is collected on the basis of legal acts, or when such information is necessary to ensure safety, health, and life of the Company staff and other persons, including the safety of the property of the Company and ensuring public order. If you do not provide such information, we will be unable to provide you the above-indicated services, and you will be unable to enter the territory and premises of our Company.
6. For how long do you store information about me?
As much as the information is needed to be able to provide the services and as allowed by legal acts. For detailed information, please look The Description of the Data Managed by the Company.
7. What rights do I have?
GDPR and other legal acts provide you with the rights and define as when and how you can use it, also define the procedures for the use of these rights and exceptions when you could not use these rights. When it is allowed by legal acts, you can:
- To submit an application to us to receive our confirmation if our Company manages the data related to you, and if such data is managed, to get to know what data we manage and to get all relevant information;
- To submit an application to us demanding to correct inexact, incorrect information we use or to supplement such information if it is not complete;
- To submit an application to us to delete the information which we have about you if such information we use illegally;
- To submit an application to us to limit the information we manage about you when you dispute the correctness of the data or contradict to its management, when you disagree that the illegally managed data will be deleted, or you need such data to express, execute or protect your legal claims;
- To express your disapproval for the usage of your data when we do it following legitimate interests of the Company and/or legitimate interests of the third persons;
- To submit your request to us to transfer (receive) such data, which you already provided to us on the basis of an agreement or your consent/expression of your consent, and which we manage using automatized means by generally used electronic form;
- To revoke the consents provided in relation to the use of information about you in cases when we use such data on the basis of the consent received by you.
- To submit a complaint to a supervisory institution, first of all in the member country, in which you have your permanent residential address or at the address where the supposed GDPR breach was made, and to call for the means of legal protection.
8. On what legal basis you are allowed to collect information about me?
- We conclude and execute agreements with you (Article 6 of the GDPR 1 d. b p.)
- We have a legitimate interest (Article 6 of the GDPR 1 d. f p.)
- We are under obligation to collect information as required by laws (Article 6 of the GDPR 1 d. c p.) For detailed information about this, please look The Description of the Data Managed by the Company.
9. Does your website leave cookies in my computer or device?
1 The Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the Universal Data Protection Regulation)