CONTAINER FREIGHT FORWARDING
Are you considering or are you already planning to ship some cargo by sea?
We organize transportation of various cargoes by ships and in standardized sea containers (20’, 40’, or 45’). We can offer full (FCL), less than container load (LCL), and non-container load (NCL) flat rack cargo delivery in containers door-to-door.
Our experts, located in the port of Klaipėda, are well versed in the specifics and processes of cargo transportation by sea. We can take care of your cargo from the moment of its collection, initial gathering or loading at terminals to the completion of import/export procedures, storage and delivery to the final consignee.
We organize and carry out container transportation. We take care of the loading of cargoes on pallets, their packaging, loading and unloading at the terminals. We provide cargo storage services.
We work with all global container lines operating in the Baltic region.
We broker the chartering of sea containers to all ports of the world. We provide freight forwarding services. We deliver cargoes “door to door” by ships, railways, and road transport.
We choose the most suitable ship for the transportation of cargo and containers. We plan the most cost-effective cargo transportation route.
- We are not limited to fixed routes or transport schemes.
- We communicate with each customer individually and offer the most efficient, convenient, and useful solutions of cargo transportation.
- We organize and carry out ship chartering.
- We transship cargo from/to containers.
- We organize packaging of goods/cargo and its loading on pallets based on needs of the customer.
- We provide cargo storage services.
- We work in the territory of Klaipėda port.
- We are experts in sea freight.
- We provide cargo transportation services by road and rail.
- We prepare all the necessary documents (phytosanitary and veterinary certificates, as well as certificates of origin).
- We provide customs broker services (import, export).
We are members of PANGEA logistics network, therefore we work with reliable partners in more than 95 countries around the world. We can quickly solve all problems related to cargo logistics.
We work with a wide network of ship owners and brokers around the world, therefore we can offer the ship that is the most suitable for the transportation of your cargo.
We charter ships for special – oversized / heavy, bulk, and liquid cargoes. We provide all services of sea freight transportation.
Our activities comply with international quality standards such as ISO 9001 – Quality Management System and ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System.
Get a FREE quote:
We are increasing the number of wood pellet ships in the Port of Klaipeda.
Read More >
We participated in the Transport Innovation Forum 2023. This is the largest event for transport and logistics professionals in the Baltic States.
Read More >