SHIP AND CARGO CHARTERING
TLC offers full ship chartering and part ship chartering. We regularly charter vessels, or space on vessels, to transport various types of cargo, such as bulk and break-bulk cargo, project cargo or ro-ro cargo.
Our team is continuously engaged in transportation of:
- Grain cargoes (wheat, maize, soybeans, oats, rye, barley, pellets, meal, rapeseed etc.)
- Bulk cargoes (fertilizers, aggregates, gravel , limestone, dolomite, salt, coal, etc.)
- Timber and wood products (timber packages, log, wood chips, wood pellets)
- Steel products (coils, plates, rods, bars, rebars, steel scrap, profiles)
- Project cargoes, heavy oversize cargoes (ship engines, transformers, silos, reactors, filters, dryers, concrete elements, steel constructions, cranes, bridges, ships hull parts, cable reels)
- Containers, container lines
- Ro-ro cargoes
TLC assesses client needs and ensures the best charter at the best price and conditions for the marine cargo transportation so that the client doesn’t have to worry about a thing.
- Complex chartering calculations
- Most profitable routes
- The right vessel which best suits clients load
We have very close connections with vessel owners, operators and can guarantee that your goods will arrive at their destination in the best possible manner with all guarantees in place with zero accidents and claims.
We will help you to:
- book a vessel for cargo loading when you needed it “yesterday”
- get an indicative, but at the same time workable freight rate
- charter a vessel and to draw up the charter party correctly
- insure your cargo and charterers’ liability
- calculate lay time and demurrage
- protect charterers /shippers/receivers interests
- to support your transaction with all required documents
- arrange loading/discharging/transhipment and store your cargo
Our team has more than 10 years of experience in vessel chartering, works 24/7/365, is flexible and highly motivated. We will take care of your cargo marine transportation and door to door delivery.
We will also take care of:
- Export and customs documentation
- Loading/offloading supervision and handling
- Cargo insurance, liabilities insurance
- Various types of cargo surveys, transshipment surveys, loading discharging surveys
We are in touch with the market to find the most suitable and cost effective transport options.
Our team maintain highest service standards and strive to exceed our client’s expectations. Our main target is to minimize cargo transportation costs and protect charterers /cargo owners/shippers/receivers interests and increase client’s profit.
Get a FREE qoute:
It will not be possible to work as previously: it is important to plan the container cargo shipment in advance
Our experts advise you to plan logistics needs as much in advance as possible. Only by doing this it is possible to be sure that the cargo will be delivered on time, and it is possible to look for more favorable transportation prices.
Read More >
Europe’s inland waterways are an economical transport option the full potential of which has not been exploited yet by companies
One of the reasons for choosing such an environmental friendly transportation method is that it was demanded by a customer who sought to comply with the GMP + standard of good manufacturing practice. However, this mode of transportation also allowed to save, as it was cheaper than transporting peas by truck or rail.
Read More >
Transportation of bulk cargoes and raw materials: we are ready for changing flows and cost optimization
Low-value cargo transportation flows are a puzzle for cargo owners and a significant challenge for logistics companies. Cargo transportation as fast and safe as possible ensuring the highest-quality, as well as low transportation costs – this is a solution sought by the customers of Tarptautinės logistikos centras PJSC (hereinafter – TLC). We are ready to react flexibly to various needs and offer an optimal cargo transportation plan, as well as a competitive price.
Read More >