SHIP AND CARGO CHARTERING
TLC offers full ship chartering and part ship chartering. We regularly charter vessels, or space on vessels, to transport various types of cargo, such as bulk and break-bulk cargo, project cargo or ro-ro cargo.
Our team is continuously engaged in transportation of:
- Grain cargoes (wheat, maize, soybeans, oats, rye, barley, pellets, meal, rapeseed etc.)
- Bulk cargoes (fertilizers, aggregates, gravel , limestone, dolomite, salt, coal, etc.)
- Timber and wood products (timber packages, log, wood chips, wood pellets)
- Steel products (coils, plates, rods, bars, rebars, steel scrap, profiles)
- Project cargoes, heavy oversize cargoes (ship engines, transformers, silos, reactors, filters, dryers, concrete elements, steel constructions, cranes, bridges, ships hull parts, cable reels)
- Containers, container lines
- Ro-ro cargoes
TLC assesses client needs and ensures the best charter at the best price and conditions for the marine cargo transportation so that the client doesn’t have to worry about a thing.
- Complex chartering calculations
- Most profitable routes
- The right vessel which best suits clients load
We have very close connections with vessel owners, operators and can guarantee that your goods will arrive at their destination in the best possible manner with all guarantees in place with zero accidents and claims.
We will help you to:
- book a vessel for cargo loading when you needed it “yesterday”
- get an indicative, but at the same time workable freight rate
- charter a vessel and to draw up the charter party correctly
- insure your cargo and charterers’ liability
- calculate lay time and demurrage
- protect charterers /shippers/receivers interests
- to support your transaction with all required documents
- arrange loading/discharging/transhipment and store your cargo
Our team has more than 10 years of experience in vessel chartering, works 24/7/365, is flexible and highly motivated. We will take care of your cargo marine transportation and door to door delivery.
We will also take care of:
- Export and customs documentation
- Loading/offloading supervision and handling
- Cargo insurance, liabilities insurance
- Various types of cargo surveys, transshipment surveys, loading discharging surveys
We are in touch with the market to find the most suitable and cost effective transport options.
Our team maintain highest service standards and strive to exceed our client’s expectations. Our main target is to minimize cargo transportation costs and protect charterers /cargo owners/shippers/receivers interests and increase client’s profit.
Our activities comply with international quality standards such as ISO 9001 – Quality Management System and ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System.
Get a FREE quote:
Finding and choosing a reliable logistics partner is a crucial business decision. Our Business Development Manager Mindaugas Danyla shares his advice on what is important in this choice.
Read More >