Transportation of the Cargo of Strategic Importance
We take care of the transportation of strategic and dual-purpose cargo by sea, road, or rail.
Together with our partners, we organize the handling of military equipment, weapons and ammunition, explosives, as well as logistics to the point of destination, and storage.
The TLC team has many years of experience in handling military cargo:
- Preparation of strategic and dual-purpose (military) cargo for transportation (cleaning, washing, fastening, transshipping, disassembling or assembling of military equipment).
- Transportation of military equipment by rail or low bed trailer to the point of destination.
- Organization and supervision of cargo handling in the Port of Klaipėda, as well as warehousing services.
- All necessary port procedures.
- Processing of customs documents.
- Erection of mobile camps.
- Ro-ro chartering.
- Ship agency services.
If necessary, we arrange the security escort of military equipment.
Entrust us with the transportation of military cargo!
Our activities comply with international quality standards such as ISO 9001 – Quality Management System and ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System.
Get a FREE quote:
We are increasing the number of wood pellet ships in the Port of Klaipeda.
Read More >
We participated in the Transport Innovation Forum 2023. This is the largest event for transport and logistics professionals in the Baltic States.
Read More >